Sunday, 8 June 2014

Delivery Information for Online Tutorial Purchase

If you are purchasing on of my tutorials, please ensure 

you read the Terms & Conditions and the Delivery 

Information Below




Terms & Conditions

These projects have been designed by me and I have spent many hours designing the projects, photographing and putting instructions together. For this reason I would appreciate if you would follow the guidelines below.
  • If you purchase a tutorial please do not redistribute it. If you have friends, customers or colleagues that would also like to make the project that you direct them here to purchase the instructions. I have purposefully kept the prices low so that it is feasible for people to pay.
  • If you wish to teach these projects in a class that is fine but you will need to contact me to obtain permission to hand out instructions, I can provide a significant bulk buy discount if you would like to print of a number of copies for classes.
  • Please do not use these projects to enter competitions or for publication
By Purchasing any of these Tutorials you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.

Delivery Information
  • The prices on here represent the cost for me to email you a pdf document of the tutorial. I can provide bound printed instruction but the cost will be greater and there will be a postage fee. Please contact me if you would like more information. The documents I send out do work, if you have problems opening them it could be that you do not have the latest adobe reader, this can be downloaded free from www.adobe.com, or there is an issue with your email provider. If you experience difficulties opening a tutorial then please do contact me and I will try and help you.
  • Payment Notifications arrive from PayPal by email to me, please bear in mind there may be a time difference from where you live to where I live and that it is impossible for me to be online 24/7.  I check my emails as regularly as I can (but not in the middle of my night!) and I aim to ensure that all tutorials are sent out within 48-72 hours of payment receipt, but this time may be longer, especially if I'm away or it's school holidays etc.  If you purchase a tutorial and think I have overlooked sending it out to you please do not hesitate to contact me. If you pay by eCheque please be aware there is a 3-5 day clearing time

No comments: