Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Unbelievable eh?  Yet more cards.  These first two cards are based on cards I have seen on the internet.  This first one was by Penny Ginnery and the second one I don't know who it was but thank you for the inspiration any way :)


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Bring on the Cake
Inks: Midnight Muse
Card: Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Accessories: Paper Doily Sizzlits L


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Bring on the Cake
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
 Card: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky,
Accessories: Stripes Embossing folder, Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals.


These  next two are all my own design, I really like the fist one, not sure on the second one.  I was playing with inking up one of the paper doilies to be the colour I wanted and thought I may as well try and use it as a stencil too.It came out OK-ish so I had a go making a card using it!



Card Recipe:

Stamps: Wildflower Meadow
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky, Island Indigo
Card: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky,
Accessories: Basic Jewels, Modern Masaic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Punch Border Punch, Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Serene Silhouettes
Inks: Melon Mambo
Card: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: White Teal Lace Paper Doilies, 2 1/2" & 1 3/4" Circle Punches,
Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: