Friday, 12 July 2013

Hello all!

This month saw the launch of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue.  As always I am late in getting this out but guess what...life is actually more stable now.  I have moved house and although renovations are far from being complete I now have a craft room again and occasionally time to come and play!  After three years + of relative unrest dare I say, there is light at the end of the tunnel :-)


Exciting news is, you can now order online from my business website and have your goodies posted directly to your home anywhere in Australia. Of course I will always be available to answer any questions offer advice and liaise should there be any issues arising either by phone or email.



Spend a bit of time having a look through this new book, you ill see we have had a Colour renovation, we have lost some old favourites but revisited some old favourites and some brand new colours!  We have some fun new products, one of my most favourite is the Simply Pressed Clay which you can leave white or colour with our pens or reinkers to perfectly coordinate with all our other products!



Happy crafting!!!

No comments: