Saturday, 13 July 2013


Believe it or not, today I have actually managed to create something!  I was playing with one of the new stamp sets in the current IB&C, Mosaic Madness along with the coordinating embossing folder and punch!

This first one is trying to feel summary as today is cold and cloudy!  I have used two new colours and one of our old In Colors which has now become one of our regulars.




Card Recipe:

Stamps: Mosaic Madness

Inks: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana

Card: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Whisper White

Accessories: Basic Jewels, Modern Masaic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Mosaic Punch,
Stampin' Dimensionals.

The second card is a Christmas card using the same stamp set and punch.  Once a month I host a Christmas Club here at my home but with the new catalogue I have found that all the Christmas sets I had have been retired so I cannot use them for classes.  What it means is I have to be creative and work with what I ahve got until our seasonal catalogue comes out.



Card Recipe:

Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Sassy Salutations

Inks: Brown Sugar, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive

Card: Very Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Raspberry Ripple

Accessories: Basic Pearls, Mosaic & Decorative Label Punch, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta, Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta and Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbons. Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: