Sunday, 15 July 2012

I don't very often get to make girly cards so if there is even an inkling of an opprtunity I am there and I have to say this one is a bit of a strech...lol!

It's my ex-husbands partners daughter's 10th birthday today so I made her a card/present.  I don't have a lot to do with her but the boys obviously do and  of course our paths do cross at times so I thought it would be quite a nice gesture.

This is a card based on one I saw at a Stampin' Up! event made by another demonstrator.  I think it may even have been Bronwen Eastley many moons ago. Anyway, I saw it once and it has stayed in my head so I had a go today.  I didn't have a small pack of new coloured pencils, only a big pack so I had to 'up-size' the card to accommodate.

The idea is the from of the card is a mini colouring book and the inside contains coloured pencils to use to colour in the image - genius!!




Card Recipe:

Stamps: Pony Party

Inks: Black Stazon

Card: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White

Accessories: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizazz, Bashful Blue & Pumpkin Pie Markers, Corner Large & small star punces, triple heart punch, giant neutral brads, designer label punch,  3/4" and 1/2" circle punches

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Bet she loved it, it looks great.