Tuesday, 29 May 2012

My Next Little Project!


Using paper from the same pack of DSP, Paisley Petals, as I sued for the previous project I amde this box of cards.  This paper is brilliant, as well as being gorgeous it also coordinates with loads of Stampin' Up! card stock.  A lot of the colours it coordinates with are part of the Regals colour group so if you were just starting out you could purchase a mixed pack of the Regals and a pack of this DSP and you would be ready to start a number of projects!

I designed the box to hold the Stampin' Up! note cards, unfortunately I only made it deep enough to take 4 cards, if I was making it again I would increase it's depth to take 6 - 8 cards.  The box opens up like a match box.  The four cards are all the same just different colour ways, I have provided a little vellum envelope with a number of different sentiments so whomever I decide to give this box too can personalise the cards to their own requirements.




  
Project Recipe..
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Bravo Burgundy, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Inks: Bravo Burgundy, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze
Accessories : Paisley Petals DSP, Designer Label Punch, Full Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Linen Thread, Word Window Punch.

No comments: