Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Merry Christmas

Well this is the final card for today, I cased this idea off a card I saw on Bronwen's blog, I'm note sure who the original designer was other than it says 'Stampin Still' on the picture.  So all credit to them.  I didn't have the stamp sets they used so I just used the ones I had that I thought would work.  I love how it is just very tasteful!  This is what we will be doing at the next Christmas Club ladies!!!


Card Recipe....
Stamps: Baroque Motif, Snow Swirled, Welcome Christmas, Many Merry Messages.
Card: Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Basic Pearls, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Framed Tulips embossing folder.

4 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is beautiful and it is inspired by Kathy Tanner ( a fellow Hobartian) who has the blog, Stamping Still. :)

Lynda Moss said...

Thank you for that Bronwen, I will check out her blog and thank her personally!

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Lynda, Its so good to see you posting again and what great cards I love them all. Lots of love, God Bless.
Jackie xx

Ann Wills said...

Love this card