Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Gotta love school holidays!

The boys have just commenced a three week school holiday, they are not as needy as they used to be but as the youngest are still just 7 and 11 they do need an adult to be around to feed them, deal with issues etc so it means I have more or less been left to my own devices in my craft room - a very rare event nowadays.  Every so often one or more of them will come and sit with me and chat which is lovely too.

So in the next few posts I will share some of my little projects!

This is a little gift bag made from Designer Series Paper, it was very simple to make and holds 8 little gift cards with envelopes.  The eight cards are all the same design but in 4 different colour ways and to add a little touch of style I used the DSP to cover the top flap of the envelopes, it makes them look very cute I think!  The buttons are 'hand made'!




Project Recipe... 
Stamps: none!
Card: Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy
Inks: Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Mini Square Envelopes, Paisley petals DSP.

No comments: