Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Dinosaurs

The boys are back at school but when they are at school I have to work - booo, but as after school activities have not fully kicked in I get to spend some of my evenings doing my own stuff for a bit so I have had a bit of a play. These pictures are atrocious, I cannot find the charger for my camera so these are taken from my phone!

I ordered the Dinoroar set some time ago but have had no chance to use it. The pictures don't really show it up, but with the Watercolour Wonder crayons it has been easy to get strong, vivid colours that have blended really nicely. I let the colours I chose for colouring determine the colour of card I used. As they are predominantly for young children I kept them very plain and simple.



Card Recipe...

Stamps: Dinoroar
Card: Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzelberry, Watercolour paper
Inks:
Black Stazon
Accessories : Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter




Card Recipe...

Stamps: Dinoroar
Card: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi,
Watercolour paper
Inks:
Black Stazon
Accessories : Modern Label Punch, Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter



Card Recipe...

Stamps: Dinoroar
Card: Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise,
Watercolour paper
Inks:
Black Stazon
Accessories : Scallop Border Punch, Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter




Card Recipe...

Stamps: Dinoroar
Card: Wild Wasabi,
Perfect Plum, Daffodil Delight, Watercolour paper
Inks:
Black Stazon
Accessories : Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter

1 comment:

Crafty Squirrel said...

Wow, what a shock, I often look so it is nice to see some of what you are doing. Love the cards.