Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Ribbon Sale

I have finally sat down for the first time in a year and gone through all my ribbons. As you know, as an active demonstrator I can only demonstrate with products available in our current catalogues, that means I do not use retired stock that much.

I'd like to buy some current ribbons but need to clear out my retired stash to make room. Apart from a couple all of the ribbons I have are current Stampin' Up! colours just a different style to current availability.

Below is a table of the ribbons I have for sale and a price per metre. You can purchase them per metre until the stock runs out. The ribbons can be dropped off or picked up if you are local or posted (at your expense).

Ribbon Type

Width

Design

Price per Metre ($)

Colours Available

Grosgrain

¼”


0.70

More Mustard


Always Artichoke

Chocolate Chip

Bashful Blue

Bravo Burgundy

Grosgrain

5/8”


0.80

Rich Razzelberry


Certainly Celery

Very Vanilla

Chocolate Chip

Old Olive

Rose Red

Grosgrain

5/8”

Striped

1.00

Tangerine Tango


Ridinghood Red

Baja Breeze

Pink Pirouette

Pacific Point

Grosgrain

½”

Polka Dot

1.00

Melon Mambo


Rich Razzelberry

Grosgrain


Striped


Real Red

Grosgrain

¾”

Polka Dot


Real Red

Grosgrain

3/8”

Double Stitched

0.80

Purely Pomegranate (retired colour)

Grosgrain

1”

Double Stitched

1.50

Bashful Blue


Baja Breeze

Rose Red


Grosgrain

1 ¼”

Striped

2.00

Chocolate Chip

Satin

5/8”


1.00

Marina mist

Satin

15/16”


1.00

Purely Pomegranate (retired colour)


Chocolate Chip


Taffeta

3/8”


1.00

Ridinghood Red (white edging)


Very vanilla

Chocolate Chip

Bashful Blue

Crumb Cake


Contact me to place your order :-)

No comments: