Thursday, 16 June 2011

A New Baby!

Friends of mine had their baby yesterday after a very difficult and scary start to the pregnancy. So little Lucy has been welcomed to the world and I am so excited for them. My baby days are long over and I feel a sense of sadness at that. My boys' father was not there when they were born and I feel a little cheated that I was not able to have that special moment and that it is passed and never to be repeated, ah well, life has too much future to have too many regrets!

Card Recipe...

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Wash Day Jumbo Wheel (retired!)
Card: Pear Pizzaz, Melon Mambo, Basic Black,
Inks:
Pear Pizzaz, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue
Accessories : Bigshot, Swirly embossing folder (non SU!), Brads, Gingham Ribbon, watercolour paper,

1 comment:

Susan Hogan said...

Very cute! Love the colours.