Thursday, 14 April 2011

So as of the 1st of April we introduced the 2011 Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue.




No surprises to say it is jam packed with many 'must have' items!

Some of the new products introduced in our Summer Mini are still available.




Contact me if you would like to order anything from any of our current catalogues!

10% discount on all products in the first 10 orders mailed to me, just because I am in a good mood!!*

*Conditions of offer
  • the 10 % discount is on the cost of the merchandise only not shipping and handling
  • You can only use this offer ONCE

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Yay!!! I've missed you!

Crafty Squirrel said...

Pardon me as I just pick myself up off the floor, Lynda, I am so pleased to see you back blogging it is surely a good sign that you are definitely on your way back up as I knew you would be in time.