Thursday, 14 April 2011

I have my domain name back!

It has taken a long time and a lot of patience but finally I have got my domain name back, www.stampinkins.com belongs to me - yayyy!

After it was 'lost' I felt very disheartened. I had spent many hours trying to build up a following, which I had and with all the perosnal rubbish going on it was soul destroying to have lost the domain and have other SU! demonstrators using it as advetising for their businesses. They basically increased their business with my customers and that wasn't really good practice. Anyway it is in the past now!

I feel more positive in so many aspects of my life now and I hope that in my very hectic life I will be able to pick up on this side of things a little.

I will update this blog, put up the new catalogues etc, new special offers and all that so watch this space and also look out for some new tutorials!

3 comments:

Teri said...

It's great to have you back Lynda! xxx

Mae Collins said...

Welcome back to blog world Lynda...you and Claire have been rather quiet in this domain...we have missed you here!

Jo said...

So good to have you back Lynda!