Normally at this time of year we have a whole new Idea Book and catalogue but to try and get the global SU! market more in line we are keeping out current one until September. So to keep us all inspired SU! have given as an incredible mini catalogue filled with exciting new goodies!
So what is new....
- Sizzix Bigshot and a whole heap of exciting accessories. How long have we waited for that? So now you can cut & emboss card and many other materials to all sort of shapes and patterns The price is really competitive even with postage and by the time you have purchased a couple of dies etc you will qualify for a level 1 hostess stamp set as well as $30 to spend on even more products in the catalogue - can't be bad eh?
- Clear-mount rubber stamps - yayyy! Solve all those storage problems without compromising on quality. Most stamp sets are not available to mount on wooden blocks but also come ready to mount on to acrylic blocks. The advantage is they are cheaper, they fit in a DVD sized box, you have better clarity of positioning. These stamps are NOT acrylic, they are still red rubber so the quality is just the same as the wooden ones.
- Acrylic Blocks - well of course you will need these to mount your stamps clear mount stamps on to. there are 9 different sizes to choose from or buy in bulk, get them all and get a discount! I have to say I wasn't going to get them as I have some old blocks from an age ago but when is aw them I had to have them. They feel really sturdy and have lovely curved edges and finger holds so they are easy to grip with, I love them, far better than my others!
- A new punch style - another storage problem solved. there is no doubt that ASU! punches (made by EK Success) are one of the best around, if not the best. Like with all punches though storage is always the issue. you want them to be accessible but there is not an easy way to do it without taking up an awful lot of wall space. the new style of punch tackles that totally. You can stack them on top of eachother yet still see what each punch is. There is a locking mecahnism that holds them closed but once opened you can guarentee they will punch as well and as easily as the 'old style' punches. These are going to be a hit! There is also our first Two-Step punch that offers more than one image in just one punch.
- You'll also find in this catalogue a new level 1 and a new level 2 hostess set, some extra colours of 12x12 cardstock available in packs of 20 sheets.
- 3 new In Colours - get card, inks, reinkers and ribbons to all corordinate!
- 2 more gorgeous sets of Designer Series Paper
- Window Sheets and Printed Widnow Sheets in 12 x12 size
- A new Simply Scrappin' set
- Beautiful designer hardware
- Some more individual stamps
- and of course many gorgeous new stamp sets - all of them are 'must haves' in my eyes!
Would you like your own copy of the new mini catalogue?
If you would like your own copy and you live within Australia, then email me your name and address and I will send you one free of charge. If you then order $119 of products or more from me I will give you a 10% discount* on your first order during the months of April & May.
If you live in Australia you can order any current Stampin' Product through me and have it delivered to you door. There is a 5% shipping and handling cost to add to all orders $119 or over. Anything under that is sunbject to a $5.95 shipping and handling fee. All you have to do is email me!