Monday, 28 December 2009

Stationery Book

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas, it is funny how all the planning, preparation and stress is all over in such a short time!

I have spent some time today putting together a tutorial for a project I designed a couple of months back. It looks like a book but opens up to be a set of 8 cards, a beautiful gift to give to someone!

This was my 'prototype' one




This next one is the one I made so I could photograph the steps to make the tutorial. On this one I decided not to put sentiments on the cards, but instead, make it so each card had a space for a sentiment and then supplied a number of sentiments that were prestamped and punched and the reciprient of the gift could choose the sentiment they wanted.












If you would like to purchase a tutorial for this project you can, for just $6

You can pay by PAYPAL by following THIS link

Here are some others stationery Books made by people who purchased the tutorial

Crafty Squirrel 1
Crafty Squirrel 2
Stamp Happy Jackie
and her cards

If you would like to add a link to your Stationery Book, please mail me with it or mail me a photo and I can add it for you!






4 comments:

Mae Collins said...

This looks impressive, love the colours! I will keep checking this space for the tutorial as it looks like a fun challenge to do! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Lynda and your family!

Claire Harrison said...

Looks fab all finished Lynda! Can't wait to make one.

Claire
xx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hi Lynda. Came across your blog through Mae. This project looks fantastic. I love the colour scheme and the stamps you used!

Susan Hogan said...

Great project Lynda - I am going to enjoy making this and it is just in time for me to create a special project for my mum-in-law; she just turned 96 and would love this with cards she can use! Catch you soon,