Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Spring ATC

I belong to a papercrafts group here in Hobart, we meet once a month and when i get a chance I try and get involved in teh swaps. This one is from a couple of months back. The swap was an ATC and the title was 'Spring'. I saw a card made like this on SCS and thought it was just lovely so adapted it for an ATC, I would give credit to the orignal designer but it was so long ago I ahve totally forgotten!



Card Recipe..

Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
Card: Whisper White, Mellow Moss
Inks: Mellow Moss marker

Accessories :Soft Subtle buttons (retired), gingham

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I love this - have seen the general idea of stamping plus buttons many times, but the little faces on the buttons really add an extra something - fab idea! So sweet and cheery.