Sunday, 22 November 2009

Sneak Peak

I had a quiet afternoon today and wanted to keep myself busy so I thought I would have a go with some of the new stamp sets I recently obtained. Our current Spring Mini runs out at the end of this month so if there are any stamp sets, papers etc you would like from there then you need to get your orders to me ASAP! Check out the link on the right hand side to view the online catalogue.

On the 1st of December out new Summer Mini is out.....wow!!! So much to choose from I had to really hold myself back from ordering everything!

Today I concentrated on one set 'For Everything', it reminds me of the set Priceless from out main catalogue but a little more whimsical. When I look at it I think of bright colours and summer so used that idea in some of the cards I made today.

So here they are................ (*new in the Summer Mini Catalogue)



Card Recipe..

Stamps: For Everything*
Card: Whisper White
Inks:
Black Stazon
Accessories : Polka Dot Grosgrain*, Stampin' Write Markers, Pop Up glue Dots




Card Recipe..

Stamps: For Everything*
Card: Whisper White
Inks:
Bashful Blue, Real Red, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery
Accessories : Striped Grosgrain, Sponges

The above two are what are called Single Layered Cards, that is, the only card is the base and there is no more layers. They are very clean, simple and fresh. For the one immediately above I used scrap paper and the Dotto to mask off a rectangle and sponges to ink lightly round the edges to give the appearance of another layer.





Card Recipes..

Stamps: For Everything*
Card: Whisper White, Candy Lane DSP
Inks:
Black Stazon
Accessories : Grosgrain, Eyelet Edge Border Punch, Satin Ribbon, Markers, Scallop Oval and Wide Oval Punches, Jumbo Grommit*, Bone Folder




Card Recipe..

Stamps: For Everything*
Card: Kraft, Metallic Gold, Chocolate Chip
Inks:
Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Gold, Versamark
Accessories : Grosgrain, Gold EP

These next two were inspired from cards I had seen made by others using the set Priceless. I cannot remember who they were but they were lovely ideas, hence I decided to copy them, albeit with a different stamp set!



Card Recipe..

Stamps: For Everything*, Best Yet
Card: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:
Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories : Gingham Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals



Card Recipe..

Stamps: For Everything*
Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Passion
Inks:
Basic Black
Accessories : Vintage Brads, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These cards are gorgeous. I haven't played around with this set yet but am looking forward to inking it up very soon. Thanks for the inspiration.