Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Note Card Gift Set + Gift Tags

I saw a box like this on the internet but it was made using dimensions for the US envelope size and did not fit the Aus envelopes so I redesigned the template, strengthened the construction and came up with this. It is very simple to make, expecially as each of the notecards is basically the same design. I designed an acetate lid to go on top of it just to finish it all off so it will make a perfect gift for someone. I will be coming up with a tutorial for this very shortly!




Card Recipe..

Stamps: A Rose is a Rose
Card: Riding Hood Red, , Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Inks:
Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories : Scallop, 1 3/8", 1 1/4" circle punch. Double Striped Grosgrain

Using a similar idea I made this little gift box, I would have loved to have filled it with chocolates but as I had none I made some very quick and simple gift cards! I made this a couple of months back which was quite bizarre as a couple of week ago I attended a Stampin' Up! field trianing even here in Tasmania and they demonstrated something very similar although, to be big headed my box is better, it is much stronger, sturdier and easier to make.....lol that does sound boastful!! Again, watch this space for a tutorial.


Card Recipe..

Stamps: Live Like You Mean It (level 1 hostess)
Card: Summer Sun, Whisper White
Inks:
Basic Brown, Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Always Artichoke
Accessories : Scallop Square, Oval & Circle Punch, Curly Label Punch

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Love it Lynda, can't wait for all these tutorials.