Monday, 30 November 2009

He makes me laugh!

I designed a project over the weekend and decided to make a tutorial of it. I have been looking for my camera for a few days to take some pictures of projects but couldn't find it so I asked my 5yo son if he had seen it. He said he hadn't and then five minutes later he gave it to me and said "I think someone put it in my room whilst I was asleep, perhaps a ghost or something".

I said I thought it was most likely him and he absolutely denied it and went off to watch a DVD. So I had a look at the pictures that had been taken on it and guess what?.......

This is what I found, a very close up, unflattering shot of the culprit! When presented with the evidence he just fell on the floor laughing and said "it was me mummy, it was me!" No way, I'd never have guessed!!!

He drives me insane at times but he really does make me laugh!

5 comments:

Ann Wills said...

aww, bless, but, as you say, not the best picture of him, but hey, not a bad attempt for a five year old, a self portrait lol.

Susan Hogan said...

Yeah, I agree with you Anne - it shows off those lovely long eyelashes of his as well! I really enjoy stories about how their brains work at that age! Very cute!

Claire Harrison said...

What a ratbag!! Good job he's so darn cute ...

Sarah said...

look at those georgeous eyelashes!

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

He really is the most handsome Godson in the whole wide world.
Well I think so anyway.