Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Gift Bag

I have seen this little gift bag around quite a bit so really it was only a matter of time before I had a go making it. It takes one sheet of 12 x 12 DSP and a few folds so very simple indeed. I found it wasn't really that strong so I lined it with coordinating card stock to give it a little more substance.

I found some little, very strong, magnets and I encased these withing the round tab punch so the bag snaps shut very firmly, I kind of enjoy hearing the little click as it closes, very satisfying...lol!


Card Recipe..

Stamps: None
Card: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Inks:
None
Accessories : Round Tab Punch, Sweet Always DSP, jumbo eyelets, Choc Chip grosgrain, Wide Satin ribbon (retired)

3 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

What a super-cute bag Lynda - I love it! Love Kate xx

Ann Wills said...

It is lovely

Sue Robinson said...

The bag is great and I just love your cards Lynda. You are very clever ass is your Mum. Love to you all