Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Brayered Plaid

Finally I have my computer and I have adobe and both are working so I have been able to resize my pictures and start posting again!

These cards I made in preparation for one of my techniques classes. I was playing with a technique called 'Brayered Plaid' I quite enjoy this technique but I have to say my ladies weren't so keen. I think it was because they wanted perfection. for all the lines to be equal thickness and equal distances apart but sadly it does not work like that!

I tried to explain that it doesn't matter if it is not perfect as no one else will notice, hopefully they will believe me and give this a go in different colours!

So here are my attempts, as you can see I was determined to stick to a perticular colour scheme!


Card Recipe..

Stamps: A Rose is a Rose
Card: Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green, Whisper White
Inks:
Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green
Accessories : Brayer, SAMJ


Card Recipe..

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Short & Sweet
Card: Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green, Whisper White
Inks:
Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green
Accessories : Brayer, Eyelet Border Punch, Word Window Punch


Card Recipe..

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Short & Sweet
Card: Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green, Whisper White
Inks:
Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green
Accessories : Brayer, Eyelet Border Punch, Word Window Punch


Card Recipe..

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Card: Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green, Whisper White
Inks:
Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green
Accessories : Brayer, Rhinestones,



Card Recipe..

Stamps: A Rose is a Rose, Short & Sweet
Card: Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green, Whisper White
Inks:
Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green
Accessories : Brayer, SAMJ, Word Window Punch

No comments: