Sunday, 22 November 2009

Bits & Pieces

I was looking through the pictures on my camera and I came across a few I don;t think I have posted before so here they are!





Card Recipe..

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, En Francais
Card: Barely Banana
Inks:
Always Artichoke, Bordering Blue, Close to Cocoa
Accessories : Grosgrain, Vintage Brads




Card Recipe..

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Short & Sweet
Card: Naturals Ivory
Inks:
Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip
Accessories : Dazzling Diamonds, Paper Piercer




Card Recipe..

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Card: Old Olive, Basic Black, Naturals ivory
Inks:
Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories : Sponge, Grosgrain





Card Recipe..

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, So Sirly wheel
Card: Basic Black
Inks:
Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories : Grosgrain, Eyelet Punch Border Punch

This last one I did a couple of week back for a challenge on the internet. There is a website called Mojo Monday or something like that and they provide some really lovely sketches to inspire the card makers out there and you can enter what you create in to a competition. I made the card but didn't enter.

Card Recipe..

Stamps: Together Forever
Card: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Inks:
Black Stazon
Accessories : Markers, Grosgrain, Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals

No comments: