Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Spring Mini Samples....

Now don't get too excited....lol I haven't really had a proper play but I thought I would share what I have achieved so far.

This first one is a little card I sent out with the new mini to some of my customers. I saw a card using the stamp and similar colours and liked the plain'ness (not a real word!) of it.



Card Recipe..

Stamps: Just Beachy
Card Stock: Kraft, Whisper White & Sahara Sand
Inks:
Sahara Sand
Accessories : White Signo Gel pen, dimensionals

This next card I am not 100% happy with, I was only playing about but I didn't want to waste it so I kind of threw a card together. I am sure someone somewhere will like it.



Card Recipe..

Stamps: Unchartered Territory
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Red Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Inks:
Baja Breeze, Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, Black Stazon
Accessories : Water colour wonder crayons, gingham ribbon, dimensionals

This card just uses one stamp from the very cute set, Forest Friends. I inked the tree with Kiwi Kiss and then used a black Stampin' Write marker to pick out the truck and brances. I also cheated here and used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to dry emboss the Kiwi Kiss background. I know it is ow an SU! product but I know crafters source their stuff from all over and as we don;t sell an equivalent I feel justified in showing this off!



Card Recipe..

Stamps: Forest Friends
Card Stock: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss & Basic Black
Inks:
Kiwiw kiss and Basic Black
Accessories : Brads, Dimensionals, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing folder

No comments: