Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Boxes Galore....

This first little box is a trapezoid box I drew a template for. It is very small, about wedding Favour size, the top dimensions are 7cm x 5cm. It is very sturdy as I drew the template so that the front section folds down inside and forms an extra base layer too. The picture isn't great as I couldn't stop the shadows getting in and time is of the essence!


Project Recipe..

Stamps: Snow Swirled, So Swirly wheel
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss
Inks: Versamark, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories : Clear EP, Dazzling Diamonds, Trio Flower Punch, Heat tool

This second box is very roughly made, I designed the template as I went along. it needs some decoration on the inside yet but I will get round to that at some point - you know how it is?! I don;t know what kind of box you would call this, kind of a 'surprise box' as the sides fall down to leave a box still in place. I saw the idea on ILWS and thought that I could make one too!



Project Recipe..


Stamps: none!
Card Stock: Kraft & Bordering Blue
Inks: Bordering Blue
Accessories : 5 petal Flower Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Clear Rhinestones, Wide grosgrain ribbon, Bella Blue DSP


I am in the process of converting all templates in to PDFs with instructions of any boxes I have personally designed a template for. these will be available at some point!

No comments: