Monday, 20 July 2009

Gift Box

I received a box of choclates from a customer the other day, (thanks Lisa!) and I liked the box and wonderd if I could design a similar one which could be made from an A4 sheet of card stock, so I did!

Here is what I came up with and will be used as another Christmas Club project! I love making boxes and designing templates so there will be more in the future!



Project Recipe..

Stamps: Snow Swirled
Card Stock: Kraft, Very Vanilla
Accessories : Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, Bella Blue DSP

5 comments:

Mae Collins said...

Love the box, the colour combo of Kraft and Whisper White is stunning!

Lynda Moss said...

The Bella Blue papers are great inspiration for colours. I do think though that I used Very Vanilla and not Whisper Whhite - I should go and correct that!

Ann Wills said...

Love the box Lynda, when can we expect a template please.

Susan said...

Love the box Lynda - and the cards - and was wondering if there was a chance for the template of this? Not being a maths wizard I cannot work out proportions like you!

Lynda Moss said...

I shall see what I can do about templates, I have them saved in a format that most won't be able to use so I shall see if I can convert it.

Lynda x