Thursday, 25 June 2009

A little girl's birthday...

Some of you may know that as well as SU! workshops I also go along to little peoples' birthday parties and the children make cards. A little like a party entertainer but not so exciting...lol

Last weekend I had a party, it was lovely, just 6 little 8 year olds, 4 girls, 2 boys, all very creative and all very well behaved! The birthday girl (or boy) always gets a card from me. I thought I would share the one I made this weekend.

I knew which stamp set I wanted to use so I had a look on the Internet and came across a lovely card by one of my favourite card makers called Laurie. I basically copied the card, changing the colours, patterned paper etc but basically the card is the same! The card is 14cm x 14cm so bigger than what I usually work with.



Card Recipe..

Stamps: Garden Whimsy,
Card Stock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Red Riding Hood
Inks: Bashful Blue, Red Riding Hood
Accessories : Washington DSP, large Oval, Trio A Scallop Oval punches (last one is a gift from my mum in the UK, not available yet in Aus!), grosgrain, dimensionals

If you live in the south of Tas (Within around 40 mins of Hobart) and are interested in finding out about having a party for your child then please



I can cater for 7yrs - adults!!

No comments: