Sunday, 31 May 2009

Streeeetch card...

I am sure these cards have a special name, they seem very popular at the moment on various peoples' blogs and not one to be left out I had a go myself. It took me a while to get my head round it but actually they are very simple.

The beauty of these cards is they fit in a regular envelope yet stretch out to be very long! You can embellish it, stamp it etc as much as you want or as little as you want. I lost interest half way through but then I am a bit like that!!!

there was a lot of shadow when I took the pictures therefore I shall apologise for them not being too clear.

this is the card closed

and this is it open...

Card Recipe

Stamps: Live Like You mean It (hostess set), Pun Fun
Card Stock: So Saffron, Red Riding Hood Read, Whisper White
Inks: So Saffron, Red Riding Hood Read, Bashful Blue
Accessories : Washington DSP, Clear Buttons, circle punches, linen thread, dimensionals, Blooms Die Cuts, Flower Fusions, brads, oval punches

No comments: