Friday, 17 April 2009

A splash of colour

I was looking at some card galleries on the web last night and came across this most gorgeous card made by a UK demonstrator, Dawn.


I don't actually own that set (but may have to now!) so I used a set from out new cataogue, Sweet Stems along with a stamp from Eastern Blooms. I much prefer Dawn's card but here is my take on it! I should have taken Dawn's advice and used a Stamp-a-ma-jig to place the flowers where i wanted them to be so my distribution is nto as good as it could be!


Card Recipe..

Stamps: Sweet Stems, Eastern Blooms, One of Kind (for text)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Green galore
Inks: Various Stampin' Write markers, predominantly Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Green Galore and Pixie Pink, Black Stazon
Accessories : large oval punch, wide oval punch, black gingham ribbon

2 comments:

misstwinkletoe said...

Well I think your card is just lovely. I tried to see Dawns but you need a password to see it. Love the new blog too. XX

Lynda Moss said...

Hi and thank you! Someone else said the same thing so I have taken teh libety of copying Dawn's card and posting so you can see it (it is rather gorgeous!) and I have also linked it to Dawn's blog.