Friday, 17 April 2009

More Bloomin' with Beauty!

Well here is a card I made the other day. I didn't really put much thought in to teh colour scheme, it was more me colouring in the image as I felt I wanted to and then seeing what colours I had used and pick out the card stock.

I have to say these are not colours I ever would have put together before but actually they work out OK!

Isn't that bee just the cutest?!

Card Recipe..

Stamps: Bloomin' with Beauty
Card Stock: Really Rust, Perfect Plum, Watercolour paper
Inks: Various Stampin' Write markers, really Rust, Whisper White, Black Stazon
Accessories : Scallop circle punch, circle punches, scallop edge punch, white signo gel pen, aquapainter, dimensionals

1 comment:

Susan said...

Lynda, I love these new cards - perhaps we can make some of these for the May stamp camp? Like the facelift of your site also - lovely colours