Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Cupcakes...

Cupcakes are very 'in' at the moment so this new stamp set, Crazy For Cupcakes, is perfect!

I really wanted to use it to demonstrate a card at a workshop I did over the weekend and I remember seeing a lovely card made by an English Demonstrator, Monica, using this stamp set, so I based this card on hers, although it is different in many ways.

I decided to add a little cupcake to the top corner to balance this card out and decided it would be cute if you could see it from the insde as well. For this reason I punched a little hole out and had the cupcake mounted on the inside of the card so it pops through the front when the card is closed.

Card Recipe..

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Card Stock: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Water Colour paper, Rose Red DSP (retired), Whisper White
Inks: Black Stazon
Accessories : Circle Punches, wide grosgrain, aqua painter, Stampin' Write markers

No comments: