Thursday, 16 April 2009

Bloomin'

When the new catalogue was released I was pleased to see that I was able to resurrect some of my 'retired' sets from the minis we had last year. The set, Bloomin' with Beauty, was one of these. I like this set as it has the most cutest bee in it and it is an image you can watercolour, which I love!

Now the picture below does not do the colours any justice, I meant to take the picture earlier today but forgot and then with the new daylight saving times it meant darkness was upon me before i knew what was what!

Card Recipe..

Stamps: Bloomin' with Beauty
Card Stock: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Watercolour paper
Inks: Various Stampin' Write markers
Accessories : Hemp Twine, Rose Red DSP (retired), aquapainter

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Lynda, this really beautiful, I love the colours and the design.