Monday, 27 April 2009

Always....

On 3rd May Claire and I (The Inky Divas) have a stamp camp where we are making a little box with 4 cards to go inside it. We are both to have designed two sets, so on the day we will have four sets available for people to choose from (max of 4 per set!). Claire is super organised and no surprise to find I am not!!! I had designed one set already using the gorgeous Pocket Silhouettes set (see here), so yesterday I sat on my not unsubstantial backside and designed the second set!

The set, Always, was introduced for the first time last year in our Spring Mini. It is such a gorgeous set and I was so pleased to see it made it into our new IB&C. I couldn't not use it for this project and I thought it would team up beautifully with the new Bella Blue DSP! In the IB&C it says this DSP coordinates with Not Quite Navy - it doesn't, I am pretty sure it is meant to say Bordering Blue!

Anyway, enough chit chat here is what I created!










The recipes are pretty much the same for the all of them

Stamps: Always, Occasional Greetings, Always wheel
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Bordering Blue, Kraft
Inks: Kraft & Bordering Blue
Accessories : Vanilla & Cream Taffeta ribbon, Vanilla Grosgrain, scallop punch, circle punches, silver brads, mat pack, oval nestabilities, dimensionals

2 comments:

Crafty Dawn said...

Very inspiring as always (you should get on you blog more often) Saying that, I can spend a whole day looking at others and on mine before I realise it! so I understand how consuming it can be lol

Love Dawn xx

Lynda Moss said...

Thanks for the comment Dawn,, your are right, I have been a bad blogger of late, I try so hard ot make at least two things a week and get them posted but the last few months have just been madness!

We need to poll for more hours in the day I think!

I will try harder!