Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Upcoming Events

Well I have been really slack, I do have a good ecxcuse though, we went away on holiday, only came back on Sunday, the boys started school on Tuesday and I have family from overseas staying so craft time has not been easy to find!

Before I went away I did manage to catch up with Claire, the other half of the InkyDivas, and we put a schedule together for first few months of this year. there may be some changes to be made as the number of people wanting to become part of the Technique Junkies is high but the day is not good so we shall perhaps look at another day which suits most people or perhaps even run on two day or if I can do one during the day then perhaps we can sort that out.

All the details are over on the InkyDivas blog.

No comments: