Friday, 9 January 2009

Sketch Challenge...

There are a number of sites/blogs around where people will designa 'tenmplate' for a card and ask people to interpret than in their own way. It is a great source of inspiration as everyone will interpret them differently.

Today I had a go at Roxy's SCS sketch challenge. This is what she gave us

This is my interpretation of it



This is actually a big card, A5 size, the colours are very striking, but I quite like them!

Card Recipe..

Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Card Stock: Rose Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Inks: Rose Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories : 1" double stitched grosgrain, Flower Fusions, Finger Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Earth Element Brads, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie DSP

If you would like to have a go at this sketch, please do and email me a picture of your card, I'd love to see it.

No comments: