Saturday, 10 January 2009

Princess!

Last night I decided to ahve a go at yet another challenge, most unlike me but hey ho!

Now on teh demonstraotr area of SCS their is a challenge called WICKED. basically there are 3 challenges, you can opt to do just one, two or all three of them, you can combine them in one card etc...

I decided to have a go at combining all three in to one card, that is a combination of a technique, a colour combination and a card sketch.

Colour combo = Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom & Baja Breeze (we don't have that here in Aus yet so I substituted Brocade Blue)

Technique = dazzling stained glass

Sketch = landscape card, central strip, large square panel to left and 2 smaller square panels adhered as diamonds on top of each other on the right!

It is a very girly card which is perfect as my youngest son is going to a very girly birthday party this afternoon (he is going to be the only boy!!)

I really enjoyed this challenge and for once I was actually quite pleased with how it ended up!

Card Recipe..

Stamps: Perfect Princess
Card Stock: Brocade Blue, Blush Blossom & Cameo Coral
Inks: Brocade Blue, Blush Blossom & Cameo Coral Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories : double stitched grosgrain (Groovy Guava), Half Pearls (pretties kit), Stampin' Dimensionals, Acetate, SU! Chunky Glitter (Summer Mini), Crustal Effects

2 comments:

Claire Harrison said...

Much nicer than my attempt (lol!). Like the chunky glitter, it looks great in the crown.

Claire

Alex said...

What a lovely girl card.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x