Sunday, 11 January 2009

Comments, comments, comments....

Good morning....

This morning we are meant to be heading of to Littler Nippers, one of my sons goes but this morning he has decided to have a paddy and doesn;t want to go as he has no friends there and life is just oo hard and we don't understand what it is like for him (he turned only 8 this last week, he sounds like a teenager!). The reality is they had a late night last night, fish and chips down at the beach, and we are paying the price! It is a shame as he is just built for this nippers thing, he is fast on land, fast in the water good with the board he could go far but he is just too darn stressy!

All hell is about to break loose now as their dad, quite rightly, is kicking them off the xbox, it is a lovely hot day and they are turning into to electronic game junkies - my worst nightmare come true, we didn;t move 11000 miles away from home to give them a better lifestyle for them to sit in front of a screeen day in and day out!

Anyway, rant over and on to the topic of the title! Now I know I get lots of visitors to StampINKins which I just love as the whole idea of a blog is to share your creations with others, but I get very few comments (OK, this is where you all feel sorry for me). I would really love to hear from all my visitors, I would love to read what you think about a project I have made or if you have a question or just general chit chat. I would really like you readers to be part of this blog.

There are a couple of way you can do this, there is a little box on the right menu where you can just type comments or you can add a comment after any post! You never know I might start offering Blog Candy!

So if you have time or the inclination then I would love to hear from you.

7 comments:

Zarna said...

I love your blog! I read it all the time I'm just a lazy commenter...
Sorry 'bout that :D

Lynda Moss said...

Thank you Zarna for leaving a comment, you have made my day :)

Your little one looks VERY cute!

Lynda x

Mom said...

I just found your bog, and it's great. Keep it up.

Emma said...

Hi Linda,

A visitor from ILWS - just to say hi and tell how much I enjoy your company and encouraging comments on the forum. I am loving the sale-a-bration samples you have created. Some neat techniques also.

ROBIN S said...

i just wanted to say that I just found your blog from the SCS. l loved it so much that you are on my personal and work computer as a favorite...LOL. Not to mention that I sent your blog adress to a couple of my good friends. i just became a SU demo in august and I love it. You also had some great card ideas that I had to try a couple last night and my husband really liked out they turned out. TTYL.

Judy C said...

Hi Lynda,
Have just had a look through your blog and added it to my favourites.
As an Aussie who lived in the UK for many years, I know how you miss "home", but I miss over there as well. In fact, we're planning a trip back later this year.
Love your work.

Lynda Moss said...

Hi Rob9n,

welcome to the family of Stampin' Up!, I hope you enjoy your time as a demonstrator, good luck!

Judy, it is a hard one isn't it, wouldn't be great if we could take the elements of the countries we hold dear in our hearts and make up our own little place! I am aware that often teh grass is greener on the otherside and going back to live in the Uk would not be as perfect as I sometimes imagine. We are happy here and Tasmania is a gorgeous place to live.