Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Bear with me!

I know I have been a bad blogger these last days! Firstly I was madly cleaning as I had a bee in my bonnet about the sticky finger marks everywhere, then my father and step-mum arrived from France and then I injured my shoulder sailing.

I am trying to spend as much time with my dad as I seem him so rarely so I haven't spent some time in my room crafting. I have however made a few things but I can't post them yet as they are for some workshops I am running and I don't want to spoil the hopeful 'wow' I'll get on the day (one needs to be optimistic!)

I am off to Melbourne first thing tomorrow to see the tennis, My dad and step-mum shall be looking after the kids so wish them luck!!!! I fly back Thursday afternoon and then drive straight from the airport to one of my workshops. Tracey, I am praying there will be no delays!!

Take care everyone, I am loving the comments and the emails so keep them coming!

2 comments:

Claire Harrison said...

Hi Lynda,

love your blog so have nominated you for an award!

Check out the details here

http://inkinclinations.blogspot.com/2009/01/im-baaaack.html

Enjoy!

Claire
xx

Ann Wills said...

Hi Lynda, there is an award for you on my blog