Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Back to the Summer Mini

Here is another CASE, the actual layout, stamps etc is a direct copy but I changed the colour theme. This is copied from again, another Aus Demonstrator, Alisa Tilsner. She used the same pack of DSP, even the same pattern but the one she chose was the Tempting Turquoise colour them and to make it different I chose to use the Pumpkin Pie one! I do like how it came out but I do prefer the colours in hers I think, they are more bold. Having said that the more I look at this card, the more summery I feel!

It is the first time I have inked the stamp set, Occasional Greetings, I finally gave in and bought it a few weeks back as I just love this particular stamp, it is not often I love the words and the design of a greeting stamp to use it as the main image. Now I have the set I can see all the other useful words and phrases I will definitely use and




Card Recipe..

Stamps: Eastern Blooms*, Occasional Greetings
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Accessories : 1/4" grosgrain, , Eastern Elegance DSP*, finger daubers

*from the current Summer Mini Catalogue. Don't forget you only need to spend $100 on merchandise from the main catalogue and/or the Summer mini to get a free stamp set from the SAB brochure!

No comments: