Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Live your Dream...

This is the name of one of the new, die cut stamp sets from the Summer Mini, the one on the first page. I can see myself using this set an awful lot!

I wanted to use one of the new sets and products at the workshop I did over the weekend so in the early hours of the morning, of the day of the workshop (nothing like a bit of last minute planning, when I was a teacher we used to call it 'Door handle Preparation'!) I put this together and if I say so myself I really, really like this card!



Of course I have used hodgepodge hardware on it, which I never do, not because I don't like it, quite the opposite, I love it and don't want to share it! So Rosemary, my hostess for the afternoon, you are one lucky lady to get to keep that card!!!

I used the new Scallop Edge Punch which is great to go along the sides, very, very easy to use and I used another new stamp set, All Scallops, this was great as it fitted perfectly into the punched border

Card Recipe..

Stamps: Live your Dream, All Scallops
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory, Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke
Inks: Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke & Not Quite Navy Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories : 1/4" grosgrain, , Stampin' Dimensionals, Hodge Podge Hardware, Scallop Edge Punch

Don't forget to check it the Summer Mini to see some of these fantastic new stamp sets and great accessories. For information on ordering click HERE

2 comments:

Claire Harrison said...

Gorgeous card Lynda!

Simple and elegant.

Claire
xx

Ramona Michaluk said...

A really beautiful card Lynda - so pretty with lovely colours. I love the scalloped edge too. Great job!