Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Stampin' Up! Summer Mini

Oooh yes another sneak preview!

there is this most gorgeous set called Eastern Blooms with some rather delectable papers to go with it called Bali Breeze. The colours are outside my comfort zone to be honest but that is a GOOD thing!

So last night whilst playing I thought I would have a go and try and introduce some Designer Series Paper (DSP) in to my card making. (I am so terrible, I hate using it as it is so pretty, it is like Hodgepodge Hardware, as if I am going to put some of that on a card when I can keep it at home and just look at it!!)

Now the colours do not show true on the photo, they seem a lot more muted so you will have to believe me and have a look at your own card stock colours to see what they should be!


Card Recipe..

Stamps: Eastern Blooms (Summer Mini)
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Taken with Teal & Whisper White
Inks: markers in Certainly Celery, Summer Sun & Taken with Teal
Accessories : Bali Breeze DSP, dimensionals, circle punches, 1/4" grosgrain

Do you think this would be a nice card to send to Eddy (see previous post)? It is quite a bright card but I am pretty sure I would not be offended to receive it as a sympathy card.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, I shall be posting the cards tomorrow so any feedback would be good.

No comments: