Thursday, 27 November 2008

Stampin' Up! Summer Mini + Free Postage

OK, I now have these in stock and ordering can commence from the 1st December.



Check in here for a link to the online catalogue on the day but if you would like your own copy then email me with your name and postal address and I will post one to any destination within Australia.

Believe me when I say you will LOVE it, I am having to stop myself buying the whole contents of this catalogue!!

Anyone who receives a Summer Mini from me or orders through me will get

FREE
POSTAGE

on any orders mailed to me before midnight (EST) 20th December* on any product from this catalogue.

*please note, orders received past 9th December cannot be guaranteed to be delivered before Christmas
and if an item becomes on back order I will inform you of it's estimated arrival time

No comments: