Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Ribbon Spools

If you follow my blog you will know that I sell 2m length of Stampin' Up! Ribbon in colours of your choice. You can see here the actual details!

Anyway a customer/friends of mine ordered some of these and I totally neglected to put them in her bag when she came ot collect her order.

I felt awful so decided that rather than the usual presentation I would go that extra mile for her and make some miniature ribbon spools for her so here they are.


They are so sweet, I made them by creating a little contre piece to wrap the ribbon around and then obviously used the scallop punch to put on either side. I should have made the central bit a little smaller as you will see that 2m ribbon is rather a lot on such a small spool so it is kind of over spilling!

So Kim, when I see you next here are your ribbons and sorry for the delay!

1 comment:

Kim said...

just flicking through your blog, filling in my sunday afternoon - and saw these. they are so cool, I look forward to getting them soon.

Kim