Monday, 10 November 2008

Stampin' Up! Field Training - Hobart

It has been great fun this evening as us little ole folks down here in Tas were visited by the Stampin' Up! crew from up the re in Botany Bay and even further away from the big US of A.

It was great to see other demonstrators from around the state although to be honest we didn't have much time to chat as there were lots for us to do!

It was double bubble as I was not expecting to get a stamp set, but when we arrived we were given a stamp set form the new Summer Mini catalogue and it is lovely, I was also one of the lucky few that got a set called Sweet Serendipity from the current Spring Mini as a door prize - thank you Stampin' Up!

We saw and learnt some awesome new things , sadly I was silly and forgot to take not only my camera but also my mobile phone so couldn't take any pictures at all to share but hopefully someone will send me some....lol The norm at these events is to make some swap cards to exchange (swap!) with other demonstrators, I did not have time to make any but some very generous, and talented, demonstrators were kind enough to give me one anyway! I shall share these later.

I also received my order today from the new Spring Mini and my plan for tomorrow is to actually spend a day playing - woohoo! (of course all the best laid plans etc....).

I have been slack in letting you guys in on the new promotions which started today so I shall do that now!

No comments: