Wednesday, 26 November 2008

A little worried....

OK, a lot...

It is almost midnight and our beautiful cat Ziggi has not come home yet. He loves being out during the day but he always comes home for his food a nosh and a sleep on our bed. I am getting myself in to a right stew now wondering where he is and if he is OK. It's been such a hot day today I suspect the snakes were out so I am worried he has been bitten or maybe he has been hit by a car.

He has only ever stayed out once before and I didn't sleep that night either - I am such a sook, I love my pets so much, they are a huge part of our family. Please pray my little man comes home!

Newsflash - he arrived home at 1am! Can you believe I was outside in my pjs, Uggs and a torch calling him - quietly so as not to annoy the neighbours too much! I can sleep well now!

2 comments:

Fiona Whitehead said...

Oh Lynda - hope he turns up soon.

Lynda Moss said...

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for your message, he did come home in the early hours. I am now one tired bunny and he has gone out again for the day - I hope he comes home at a reasonable time tonight - he's preparing me for when my boys become teenagers I suspect!