Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Last one of the night!

Now I have been feeling guilty having shown you some samples from the new catalogue when you can't get them right now so I decided to look back in the current Spring Mini and show you some of the things that can be done with those stamp sets.

I have not shared much with them as the mini came out right in the midst of my ill and busy stage when I did not do much so I shall try and make the most of them in the next few days.

One set I have totally overlooked is Tags for All, the reason I bought it, despite being one of the more pricey sets, is I knew I could just use it over and over again every christmas for the rest of my life and no one would really know!

The truth is people read the tag and then it is disregarded in favour of the present! These tags can be dressed up as much as you want or they can simply be stamped and left - too easy!

One thought I had is stamping them on an A4 sticker sheet and then simpley cutting them out and sticking them on the present - I have a feeling I will be doing this on Christmas Eve!


So these are the seven tags, for these I tried to limit the supplies I used so they were relatively effective yet quick to make. The only card stock I used was Real Red and Whisper White. The only inks I used were Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue and Summer Sun Stamp'n'Wirte markers (don't forget the current great promotion where you can buy these markers separately until 30th November!) and Stazon Black ink.

I have also used elements of these tags to deocrate some gift boxes, simply use a circle punch and selctively punch out areas.

1 comment:

Claire Harrison said...

Talk about making up for lost time! You are having a blogging frenzy. Welcome back my friend - we've missed you ...
Claire
xx