Wednesday, 12 November 2008

and there's more!

Ok, so I couldn't resist playing a little more...There is this most gorgeous little set called Love Owl-ways it really is very cute - awwwww

Using the owl stamp I made this really cute little card (3" x 3") and matching envelope. I am not sure what is happening with my camera at the moment, I think it is over exposing everything as for some reason the colours look really washed out again what is that about a bad workman blaming his tools!!) The colouring on the owl is actually quite dense as I used Stamp'n'Write markers directly on to watercolour paper which gives a really intense colour - oh well you'll have to imagine....lol


I do love the little cards, they are such fun to make and really very sweet.

PS!

Don't forget if a new mini catalogue is coming out soon it means that everything that is in the current Spring Mini will no longer be available, that includes paper and ribbons as well as stamp sets etc. If you have been holding out on ordering something you love, don't hold on too long otherwise you may just miss out. I am gutted to be saying goodbye to some the DSPs in the that catalogue - tears will be shed!

Remember if you live in Australia you can order through me and have the products shipped directly from the SU! warehouse directly to your door. Orders below $120 are subject to just $5,95 shipping and handling and anything over that amount is %5 of the total amount.


CONTACT ME (craft@lyndamoss.com)

to find out more information or to place an order.

No comments: