Friday, 10 October 2008

Sketch Challenge and Colour Combination

I visited SCS yesterday adn had a look at teh current sketch challenge and colour combination to see if I could combine teh two. I had just 40 minutes before school pick up etc so time was limited but the reality is that when you are given a base to work with the card making only takes a few minutes so I had plenty of time!

Well the sketch cahllenge was this



and the colour combination was Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive (actually it was slilghtly diferent but as we don't have the US In Colour range here these were the colours suggested to put in their place. You are allowed to add in one neutral colour as well.


So this was my attempt!



Card Recipe..

Stamps: Wonderful Words, Bud Basics and Basics Outline Jumbo Wheel
Card Stock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Inks:Cocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: dimensionals, Pumkin Pie grosgrain

No comments: