So I have been tagged by Tasha all the way from the US. You can see Tasha and her lovely blog HERE
Tagging Game Rules:
- Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog--some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here you go, seven things about me...
1. I have had four sons but one of them is now our angel.
2. I grew up in Susex in the UK, stayed there until I was 19, I spent some time in South Africa and then moved to the East Midlands to continue my studies and stayed there, married had kids and now we all live in Tasmania, Australia!
3. I love sailing although I am very much a beginner. Nothing quite like being on the water when the dolphins, seals and penguins are about - AWESOME!
4. I believe chocolate is the answer to everything!
5. Two things I really dislike are car parks and when coat hangers get tangled up - I see red in both cases!
6. I used to be a science teacherI taught biology, chemistry and physics to kids upto 16 years old and then biology and environmental science to 16-18 year olds
7. I am a first dan in karate (that means I got a black belt!) and used to teach it.
So here are my 7 taggees in alphabetical order, all of them are talented crafters, most I have never met, two I know very well, one of which is my mum!
Please click on the links below to visit their awesome sites.
Ann at Crafty Squirrel
Cami at Stamp a Little Love Baby
CarrollAnn at CarrollAnns Corner
Claire at Ink Inclinations
Dawn at Dawn's Stampin' Studio
Denise at The paper Landscaper
Joanne at Mainly Flowers
Thanks for reading!