Tuesday, 2 September 2008

AWOL again & New Promotion!

I seem to be forever apologising for not keeping up-to-date with my posts and here I am about to do it again!

I am sorry, we have had a lot of illness here in the Moss household, it seems that everyone has been poorly at one time or another over the last weeks and me the whole time!

I have felt much better over the last two weeks though and I am trying to stay that way although we have just had the first of our family fall foul to the dreadful gastro bug that is going round - how long before it works through the rest of us eh?!

School hols start next week - we are so ready for these, the thought of not having to get up and be anywhere is just too good to believe. Of course I am being totally idealistic about it all because the reality is that the boys will fight non-stop from morn to night and I'll be wishing them back at school before you know it!

So what has been happening in the world of Stampin' Up! Well the first thing is we have a new promotion which started yesterday.

It is called Free Wheelin', it basically involves a free coordinating wheel if you buy one of the preselected stamp sets!


My colleague Claire is kicking herself as she just bought Merry Merry and had she waited she would have got a free All About Christmas Wheel and I feel much the same about the Priceless set I bought a couple of weeks back, had I waited I could have got the So Swirly wheel! Anyway, hindsight is a truly fantastic thing, but despite the fact we missed out, it doesn't mean you should!

Now this fantastic offer is open until 30th September, so to take advantage of this offer
EMAIL ME



2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Hi there Lynda,

I have to tell you I love your blog, linked to it tonight on my blog, AfterHoursStamper.blogspot.com

I have been reading your blog for over an hour now, and admiring all of your cards, don't you just love Michelle Zindorf?

You have a great blog! And I love the way you write, makes me want to keep on reading forever.

Lynda Moss said...

Hi Jacquie, thank you for your lovely comments. I have had a quick look at your site and have bookmarked it for further reading! I notice you have a link on your site to Mainly Flowers, I love that blog too!

Lynda x