Friday, 15 August 2008

New Classes Added!

I have just added the timetable for the October Classes so in summary here are the classes available over the coming months

September


Project Class - Wednesday 3rd (10am or 7.30pm) - $10
Waterfall Cards -I will show you how to create a 'flip' system on your card to show off a number of pretty stamped images! This can be adapted to use photos on a scrap book page!

Technique Class - Tuesday 9th (10am) or Thursday 11th (7.30pm) - $10
Fossil Backgrounds - A fun technique using re-inkers, a brayer and some plastic sheets! Once you start with this technique you won't be able to stop. You'll get to make 2 cards from the backgrounds you create!

Stamp'n'Stuff - Friday 19th (7pm) - $5

Come over to my place, eat cake, drink tea or coffee and craft. You will need all your own basic supplies and projects to work on, I will have my stamp collections and inks plus expertise on hand!

October

Project Class - Wednesday 1st (10am or 7.30pm) - $10
Spiral Bound Book - Using some beuatiful SU! DSP and stamps, you will get to make a mini book which we will bind with a metal spiral using the fun ZUtter machine!

Technique Class - Thursday 9th (7.30pm) or Tuesday 14th (10am) - $10
Basic Embossing - Embossing is a really 'wow' technique and once mastered opens a whole door to loads of fun and new techniques. hre I will show you some of the basics to embossing, how to get started, what you need and how to get clean, sharp images every time! Of course you'll get to have a go and make a couple of cards!

Stamp'n'Stuff - Friday 17th (7pm) - $5

Come over to my place, eat cake, drink tea or coffee and craft. You will need all your own basic supplies and projects to work on, I will have my stamp collections and inks plus expertise on hand!

If you would like to book in to any of these classes

CONTACT ME

all classes are limited to 8 people and it is first come best dressed!

Venue is at my home near Mount Nelson, Tas

No comments: